For cars "TRANSMISSION REDUCER"
The ready-to-use tribotechnical composition is designed for processing mechanical gearboxes, axle gearboxes, transfer cases for cars.
Designed for 5 liters of oil in the lubrication system.
Recommended price: 950 rub.
Volume: 50 ml.
Composition: nanostructure antiwear anti-friction repair and recovery composition NEODRIVE.
1 bottle of the REDUKTOR composition (50 ml) is designed to handle any axle gearboxes, transfer cases, differentials, transmission clutches with a transmission oil volume of up to 2.5 liters. An overdose when making the composition 1.5-2 times is not dangerous for the gearbox and does not interfere with its operation.
• anti-friction (reduction of friction losses)
• antiwear (reduced wear rate)
• anti-seize (increase in ultimate load of setting friction surfaces)
The “REDUCER” composition is compatible with all types of oils, does not enter into chemical reactions with oils and additives, does not change the viscosity of oils.
It does not affect the characteristics and condition of parts made of composite materials, ceramics and rubber products.
It does not interact with clutch clutches and does not affect their wear and performance.
The tribotechnical composition of NEODRIVE is not an oil additive.
• Reduces friction coefficient on friction surfaces
• Restores and protects transfer boxes, axle gearboxes, differentials, couplings from wear
• Reduces noise and vibration
• Increases the overhaul life by 1.5-3 times
• Extends resource many times
• Protects against overheating
• Increases car travel in neutral gear
The sequence of application of the tribological composition "REDUCER":
1. Warm up the gearbox to an operating temperature of +50 g.
2. Stop the engine.
3. Pour the contents of the vial (50 ml) into the oil filler opening of the unit.
4. Immediately after adding the composition, the vehicle should begin to move (at least 25-30 minutes) in normal operation.
5. It is not recommended to carry out processing in case of mechanical breakdown of parts and components of the transmission.
6. For long trouble-free operation of transmission units, it is recommended to use the “REDUCTOR” compound after each scheduled replacement of transmission oil.
1. If the oil is very dirty, treat the engine after changing the oil and oil filter.
2. It is recommended to process the transmission units with the processing of the gearbox of a passenger car.
50 ml bottle with cap and label.
Cardboard box with instructions for use.
Storage conditions: from - 20 to + 50 degrees /
Shelf life: 5 years. The date of manufacture is indicated on the label.